New young traveler

travelguy92

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Y'all. New to this forum. Ive been in and around other photography forums from time to time, but most seem to kind of fall apart after a while. Anyways, looking to share photos and get tips/insights/inspiration.
I'm 25, currently live in Nashville but have lived all over. I travel often- both domestic and international. This year alone I lived in three states, visited about 20 and went abroad twice! I love to photograph everywhere I go. I like to focus on nature/travel related/scenic but also I do side work doing portraits/seniors/engagements etc. The latter is my newest field and will be looking for guidance in that area. I "specialize" or focus a lot on realistic HDR. My favorite country to visit is Ireland, but I lived in Ukraine so I have a special connection to that country as well.

Looking forward to sharing with everyone!

Hey Y'all. New to this forum. Ive been in and around other photography forums from time to time, but most seem to kind of fall apart after a while. Anyways, looking to share photos and get tips/insights/inspiration.
I'm 25, currently live in Nashville but have lived all over. I travel often- both domestic and international. This year alone I lived in three states, visited about 20 and went abroad twice! I love to photograph everywhere I go. I like to focus on nature/travel related/scenic but also I do side work doing portraits/seniors/engagements etc. The latter is my newest field and will be looking for guidance in that area. I "specialize" or focus a lot on realistic HDR. My favorite country to visit is Ireland, but I lived in Ukraine so I have a special connection to that country as well.

Looking forward to sharing with everyone!

Welcome! And I’m extremely jealous!

Welcome aboard.

You are welcome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back