Newbie From Canada

Aimzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone!
I have been lurking around these boards for a fews days, and finally decided to join and post some photos.
My love of photography started when I started to travel a few years back.
When showing people my photos from travels, they all commented on my photography ability, I never took them seriously until now.
Since I am a student I am only working with a low budget Nikon camera, but it works for now. I can't wait to be able to buy a much nicer camera.
I am hoping to be able to improve my skills, and get some tips and ideas from the boards.
So I will thank you all in advance in any help you will give to me.
Hope to be able to help you all in any I can also.

Hey Aimzy, Welcome to the forums. Have fun, and I'm sure you'll find lotsa tips & ideas in this forum. ^_^

Welcome! You hail from my families neck of the woods (Windsor, Essex, Harrow) looking forward to seeing yoru work!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! You hail from my families neck of the woods (Windsor, Essex, Harrow) looking forward to seeing yoru work!

Yeah I techinally live in Maidstone. But if you look me up in the phone book its Plesant Park, we pay taxes to Lakeshore, my address is maidstone. I live closer to Essex than anything. But if I say any of those names, pple are like what? so I just say I am from Windsor. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back