Newbie here

robd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been in to photogrpahy for a longgggg time, but always just sitting behind the camera, shooting what looks cool. Around mid summer 09 I got into what does what, how to make this do that, etc. Got a dSLR around October. D40. Been shooting with that for...yeah, you get how long.

Have an 18-50 Sigma HSM and a 55-200 Nikon lens. SB-400 flash.

Lately been wanting to get a D80 or D200, but thinking on letting the summer pass and see what happens with the prices, get a tripod (I epically need one) and remote shutter and call it for the summer.

So far I have some of the core basics down. Another lately, I've been working on getting B&W's.

As far as post, I use Adobe Lightroom. I have CS3 but I rarely use it, only for stitching. If and when I do an HDR, I use photomatix.

Flickr: Rob A D's Photostream

that's my flickr.

I'll probably lurk around and check out a tonnn of "intro" threads, learn all that I can, and just go out in the fields and work the camera. Unfortunately I'm in AP Calc and Physics 2, those 2 classes dominate my life (Jr. in HS right now).

Wow. Thanks. I usually get C&C from BMX forums, some good photog's there but, need to step up the game and branch out a bit for more C&C. Looks like I can get it worldwide here. Awesome.

thanks. I've read a lot of tutorials already and am going to post up a thread of what I've shot before joining here now. Hoping to get out this week with my camera, school vacation :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back