NEWSOME GRUUSOOOMMMEEEE TWOOOOSOME

RanD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Huh, what?

Hello everyone, my name is Randy and I am from Birmingham, Alabama. Birmingham has the 10th highest crime rate in the country, with a homicide rate above national average(Birmingham was also featured on the tv show "First 48"). I shoot for fun and mostly like to take pictures of people. Next semester I am taking a college course on photography just for a little fun and to get the "full-time" student status. I am going to try and pick up the book "Understanding Exposure" tomorrow from local book stores. Hopefully I make friends here and learn a lot.

Huh, what?

Hello everyone, my name is Randy and I am from Birmingham, Alabama. Birmingham has the 10th highest crime rate in the country, with a homicide rate above national average(Birmingham was also featured on the tv show "First 48"). I shoot for fun and mostly like to take pictures of people. Next semester I am taking a college course on photography just for a little fun and to get the "full-time" student status. I am going to try and pick up the book "Understanding Exposure" tomorrow from local book stores. Hopefully I make friends here and learn a lot.

Welcome to TPF. Let's hope you do not become the victim of a homicide there in your dismally deadly hometown.

Welcome aboard. I think that my city has the highest murder rate in Canada.

Welcome aboard. I think that my city has the highest murder rate in Canada.

Now,now Big Mike--let's be fair...a GOOD portion of those "murders" are actually suicides that occur after really,really bad Oilers losses...you know that...it's a cover-up...

My village is too small to have either a murder rate or even a crime rate.:lol:

skieur

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I happened to get my hands on Understanding Exposure last night. Haven't been able to crack it open yet, but I am going to try and read it this week.

Also does anyone know a great magazine for photograpy? Something that gives great tips and tricks each issue or something of that nature?

Most reactions

Back