Nice Camera Bag

CaitlinsCreations

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ccportraitdesign.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I am getting more equipment, and will need a bigger camera bag soon. Mine only holds one body, one lens, my flash, and some various little things (batteries, etc).

I am a female wedding photographer, so I really want to find a nice bag that is kind of trendy. I like to dress more modern, so it would be nice to have a bag that reflects that, too.

Anywho--I found this brand that is really nice online: Jill-e Has anyone had any experience with these? They have mostly stuff for women, but I also really like the look of the new men's version. Unfortunately, no one carries any thing like this in my area, and I am kind of wary of buying online if I have never seen one. They don't really show the space or organization of the inside of the bags, either.

Does anyone have any advice for this, or any experience with these (or other brands) of bags?

It needs to hold 2 bodies, 3 lenses, a flash, fong diffuser, batteries, my little reflector, my little sales forms (for when I do sessions) etc.

Thanks!

I just bought a Tamrac Expedition 6x and I was amazed at everything I was able to fit in there. 2 bodies, 6 lenses, accessories and a macbook.

I can second the Tamrac! Those Jill bags look pretty professional/chic for a woman.

Most reactions

Back