NIKON D3000 vs NIKON D5000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
google. please, im not trying to be a dick but people are looking at your which one should i buy forum when they could be telling me if Dynamic Photo HDR is a good program and where i can get a copy of it for free on the interwebs or give me a working product key to adobe master suite cs4.

For not trying, you sure are doing a darn good job!

no it was not a joke. if you have a torrent i can download from or a product key for the software listed above i would be very grateful for anyone offering such service.

man, they are all over the internet.

If you're afraid of outgrowing the D3000 don't get the D5000 either. I'd recommend doing some of your own research, the information is easy to find - then, when you have some specific questions you're unsure about - ask.

Everyone these days wants information given to them, you'd be amazed how much you can learn by doing some of the leg work yourself.

Actualy, I've been comparing and researching for weeks trying to narrow it down lol. But I post these question here because a lot of u know first hand and will give direct answers from expierence with them,good -- as well as bad.

If you're afraid of outgrowing the D3000 don't get the D5000 either. I'd recommend doing some of your own research, the information is easy to find - then, when you have some specific questions you're unsure about - ask.

Everyone these days wants information given to them, you'd be amazed how much you can learn by doing some of the leg work yourself.

Actualy, I've been comparing and researching for weeks trying to narrow it down lol. But I post these question here because a lot of u know first hand and will give direct answers from expierence with them,good -- as well as bad.

Not to call you on lying but if you had done any research you would know the difference of the cameras if you google "Nikon d3000 vs nikon d5000" You would know already. You're lack of research can't be made up by asking on a forum. Just cause I'm a smart a$$: Let me google that for you

google. please, im not trying to be a dick but people are looking at your which one should i buy forum when they could be telling me if Dynamic Photo HDR is a good program and where i can get a copy of it for free on the interwebs or give me a working product key to adobe master suite cs4.

For not trying, you sure are doing a darn good job!

Yes, you sure are. .:lol:..and thank you for thread crapping. So next time..rather than trolling to get your post count up-:thumbdown:-show a little bit of intelligence and respect. AND...for the comment on "leg work" People post things for answers and help...not to be told to get off their ass and do the work. Obviously, i haven't found what was helpful so i refer to people with first hand experience. :raisedbrow:

Not to call you on lying but if you had done any research you would know the difference of the cameras if you google "Nikon d3000 vs nikon d5000" You would know already. You're lack of research can't be made up by asking on a forum. Just cause I'm a smart a$$: Let me google that for you

I've got several review and compare links saved.( but they are obviously not directed to my question)..but thanks for that and your rude reply.
please--if you intend on just bashing a person for asking a question..dont bother responding. And excuse the hell out of me.. for being curious.:lmao:

Thinking I'm an asshole for for saying what a lot of people are thinking really isn't something I'm worried about but there's be at least 5 theads like this within the past few days and it comes down to what YOU want. Google the camera see if it meets your personal requirments and pick one up and see which one feels more at home. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to be a dick and I think it's pretty clear how emotion gets misconstrewed on the Internet so before you think about being pissy with me it's best that common sense was used cause what might be good for one guy might not be good for another. Don't take that as being an asshole but telling someone something that they might now want to hear and getting butt hurt about it. My bad for coming off like an asshole but cmon.

Here is a comparison of the D300, D5000, and the D300s.

It shows image quality performance based on thousands of scientific, bias-free RAW-based measurements.
The results found in this test are actually fairly common in other tests, from other sites. This is the site if you wish to check it out for yourself Welcome to dxomark.com (beta), a free resource dedicated to RAW-based camera image quality

A link to the test Compare cameras

DXO.jpg

Take it how you will in making your decision.

Since oh.. 75% of the replies on the forum are snot-filled, here's a link to a comparison site I found that has little ? marks next to each "category" if you will, that links you to an explanation of what exactly it is.

Digital Cameras Side-by-Side, 4 cameras: Digital Photography Review

Hopefully this helps a little, since most others havent :lol:

Internet forums: code for douche hiding behind a screen.

If your not shooting video Id say get the d3000 and save a little money and put the $$ towards a lens, or other supplies. I was in the same boat back in november and am super happy with the d3000. I just looked at it as a camera is for taking pictures,not video. Thats what a video camera is for. Either way you cant go wrong with either camera! good luck

Im still debating...lol

im affraid the D3000 isnt enough and im gonna grow out of it too quick.

What are the D40 and D60? Older versions?:confused:

Im pretty new to all this..but i know i will be shooting alot of "macro"? Portraits, random shots..landscape....just whatever. So nothing to fancy.
but id like to be able to do all the necessities :) and have it be compatible with other stuff.

Type your thread title into google and click "Im feeling lucky" then read and read... Then if you got detailed question hit us up... but we can't shop for you, its up to you... DPreview.com is a good site...

Since oh.. 75% of the replies on the forum are snot-filled, here's a link to a comparison site I found that has little ? marks next to each "category" if you will, that links you to an explanation of what exactly it is.

Classy. What have you contributed to this forum except for incessant pleas for help in deciding between $540 kits?

Classy. What have you contributed to this forum except for incessant pleas for help in deciding between $540 kits?

If I had answers to peoples questions, I'd answer without being a jerk. $540 or $1540 is regardless a chunk of money.. I have no intention of becoming a professional photographer and it is my decision how much money I choose to spend on anything that I purchase. Why come and post if you have nothing worth reading to type? To set this straight for your twisted mind, I'd say any of these are far from "pleas for help" as you say, but rather a request for information regarding personal experiences with the merchandise. Either step of your pedestal or carry on with your narcissism elsewhere.

Again I will say, internet forums: code for douche hiding behind a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back