Nikon D400

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The D400 has just received an official mythical status.
The presidents spokesman has declared a man hunt.......Arrrrr I mean a camera hunt for this illusive beast.
The rumors say that it can be found hanging under the Bigfoot neck taking pictures of forest birds.
Bigfoot hunters are on the lookout.
A big price will be given to anyone that will bring a proof of its existence.
Dead or alive D400 is ok but we all do prefer alive.

It is said that Japanese engineers are waking up in the middle of the night screaming D400 for no apparent reason.

According to old Mayan legend the coming of the D400 will mean the end of time....................people be warned!!!
Run for your lives.

Nikon Deefourhundred was photographed late last night in West Hollywood, drinking mojitos and canoodling with Jennifer Lawrence! The paparazzi got a lot of pics...you can see them on JustJared.com...cannot seem to link to them, but they are there!

Just like I have been saying for a few years, it will be released any day now! I have proof, I am the sacrificial lamb that Nikon has been waiting for. They were waiting for me to buy a D800 so they could finally roll out the D400 in a new marketing campaign featuring Leprechauns and Unicorns. The will be flown in via a UFO and land at Atlantis for the whole world to see! They had to out source to a different planet that was rich in unobtainium ...

Just like I have been saying for a few years, it will be released any day now! I have proof, I am the sacrificial lamb that Nikon has been waiting for. They were waiting for me to buy a D800 so they could finally roll out the D400 in a new marketing campaign featuring Leprechauns and Unicorns. The will be flown in via a UFO and land at Atlantis for the whole world to see! They had to out source to a different planet that was rich in unobtainium ...

Flickr uses unobtainium... Does this mean they are colluding?!

See that's the inherent problem. Flickr uses unobtainium to feed their Pandas, No unobtanium no pictures and upset little girls.. see here.. http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/52f96526ecad048130bea1ec-480/flickr-error-page-panda.png They are aware of the shortage of unobtanium as they say in the photo. So this sent Nikon on a space mission for the last 5 years trying to obtain unobtanium to build their top secret chassis for the D400. It's all been a conspiracy cover up so we would all buy "normal" FX cameras and more expensive lenses to fund the space mission.. :)

On a side note the Tamron 70-200 VC is smoking with the D800!

See that's the inherent problem. Flickr uses unobtainium to feed their Pandas, No unobtanium no pictures and upset little girls.. see here.. http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/52f96526ecad048130bea1ec-480/flickr-error-page-panda.png They are aware of the shortage of unobtanium as they say in the photo. So this sent Nikon on a space mission for the last 5 years trying to obtain unobtanium to build their top secret chassis for the D400. It's all been a conspiracy cover up so we would all buy "normal" FX cameras and more expensive lenses to fund the space mission.. :)

On a side note the Tamron 70-200 VC is smoking with the D800!

Isn't it a lovely combo?!? [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest news from Nikon.......................

Nikon has hired Tinkerbel to produce Pixie dust which is the main key ingrediant for the D400
Pixie dust in its raw form can cause people to levitate so it is processed in a way that they put the dangerous material in the sensor and in the metal casing of the body.
It is also confirmed that unicorn horns is a part of the production, the horns are being collected without hurting the royal creatures and after the careful removal of the horn they are released in the forest looking like plain deer.
It is said the horn will be growing for next year and so another batch of D400 will be made then.

While official released date for the camera has not been set yet people are massing outside camera shops already, they say from time to time you can hear the mentioning of 7D II and then a disrespectful snort and hysterical laughter.
People, no need to laugh at the poor Canon 7D II owners, yes that camera is made of regular stuff but come on its just not nice.
Sony is trying to buy the D400 sensor from Nikon and put it in their newly coming a8000, it will have native ISO range of 4,000,000 which will be boosted to 20,000,000 ISO. Yes this Pixie dust really is that good!!!!

Tinkerbel is being well compensated for the production of the precious Pixie dust, when asked about her love to Peter she answered with the simple reply "Peter who ?" yes money really can change people :(

i'm not sure what to think of this thread.

I saw a D400 being tested just the other day... I quickly took a picture of it..

bigfoot.jpg

If you ask me... Nikon is really scraping the barrel trying to find Pro's that still use their gear and are willing to do pre-production testing..

Last edited:
OMG "TheLost" I couldn't stop laughing........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncingsmileys:

Well we have a 30% chance of Big foot and Unicorns flying with UFO's. I say it's 100% since I just bought the D800 and it coincides with the release of the 7Dm2.. Nikon D7200/D9300 specifications, maybe | Nikon Rumors

Nice feature set and exactly what I would expect. "D810 like body, 8/10 FPS, new expeed" the big mystery is the AF system seems a bit strange. Seems strange to jump to a 72 point system. I would think that would be in the next version of the D4. Of course it is just a rumor...

Well we have a 30% chance of Big foot and Unicorns flying with UFO's. I say it's 100% since I just bought the D800 and it coincides with the release of the 7Dm2.. Nikon D7200/D9300 specifications, maybe | Nikon Rumors

Nice feature set and exactly what I would expect. "D810 like body, 8/10 FPS, new expeed" the big mystery is the AF system seems a bit strange. Seems strange to jump to a 72 point system. I would think that would be in the next version of the D4. Of course it is just a rumor...

Why would It be similar to the D810? That makes no sense! The D810 is a whole different class of weight and heft. The point of a beefy DX camera is smaller size/weight...

My guess is D800/10 style, AF-On, levers or knobs for metering mode. More of a D400 than a d7200?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back