Nikon D5300 with extras

sparelink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a lightly used Nikon D 5300 for sale. Camera was purchased as a backup and has only left the house a few times. Camera is great for anyone from a beginner to someone with experience that just wants a smaller body. Camera is very capable to product professional quality images. Camera has video recording capabilities, 39 auto focus points, articulating screen and great high ISO performance. Only 2500 shutter actuations meaning there is plenty of life left in this camera.

This would be a great camera to capture family vacations, holidays, and sporting events.

Camera will include camera body, body cap, battery charger, two batteries, and a vertical grip. Everything work great and is in like-new condition.

Asking $500 for everything listed above.

D5300-1.jpg D5300-2.jpg D5300-3.jpg D5300-4.jpg D5300-5.jpg D5300-6.jpg D5300-7.jpg D5300-8.jpg

A great camera. I think you might be pricing it a little high in my opinion. You can get this on Amazon refurbished with a warranty for approximately that much money.

Unlike Amazon.com, here, a seller posts their asking price and the actual selling price is usually negotiable.
I would hope the deal would also include the software disc, the DK-5 and the hotshoe cover.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back