Nikon D600 worth the money?

they don't just clean the sensor; they replace the entire shutter mechanism and replace the AA filter.
Thats' right, and after 3 times they ask you if you want a replacement d610 the camera

they don't just clean the sensor; they replace the entire shutter mechanism and replace the AA filter.
Thats' right, and after 3 times they ask you if you want a replacement d610 the camera
Not sure they do that anymore, now that they do the shutter replacement program at least.

using tapatalk.

Arggh I keep reading comments like yours! :)

Have my heart set on a D7100 upgrade from a D3200, which I am going to purchase before xmas.

But I keep seeing more and more where people are going for D600 instead and I'm wondering if it's worth stepping up to FF now.

Is the oil issue sorted now on new D600's?

I think if you plan on going FF in the future then the d600 would be a better choice over the d7100. The problem I have is that I thought I didn't want FF so I ended up buying DX glass. Now if I want to make the switch I'll have to sell my current glass and get FX... which can get expensive. I kind of wish I planned for FF ahead of time and got compatible glass.

I own both the D600 & D7100. Both great cameras. But if I could only have one. It would be the D600 for sure.

Most reactions

Back