Nikon D7000 VS. D800

I want the D800 that's actually a D600 (ie, everything the D800 offers but the 24MP sensor), or what the Df should have been.

I want the D800 that's actually a D600 (ie, everything the D800 offers but the 24MP sensor), or what the Df should have been.

Wouldn't it be be nice to customize DSLR's...

I'd rather have the d4s features with an attachable grip ... faster FPS, more buffer, etc. for the same price as the d600.

I'd rather have the d4s features with an attachable grip ... faster FPS, more buffer, etc. for the same price as the d600.

But with a 24MP sensor.

Added High ISO and Detail comparisons!!

No, the 36Mp sensor in the D810 is simply phenomenal.

This thread will only make people want to upgrade whether or not they have a real need to.

Where I work, I have access to almost any camera I want. The only sensor I would consider forgoing the D810 sensor for is the one in the D4s. That being said, I rushed my D810 upgrade because my girlfriend wanted to borrow my D700 to use as a remote camera at the World Equestrian Games and Rescue 2014 in France.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back