NIKON F65 and F75....

tc_wado

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey ive been lookin at a few cameras that i am thinkin of buying...
NIkon f65 for £199 comes with the 28-100mm lens and also the nikon F75 for £369 comes with 2 lenses the 28-100mm and also the 70-300mm lens or do you think a more classical aproach would be better going for the olympus Om-1 which i can get for around £100-£200............... which do you think would be the better option!!!????

I just got the N75 after having to replace a broken N60. I went with the N75 instead of the N65 because for just a little bit more money, it came with better features. It's still fairly new, so I have yet to notice all the new features. So far, it's a great camera!

If I were you, I'd save a few more pennies and go for the N80. It's got everything you need preventing the 'upgrade' urge further down the road. And being as popular as it is, you'd have no problem sellin' it if need be.

Are you buying for a class? The N65 and N75 don't let you manually set film ISO. The N80 does. I'd ask the instructor if that's important. If it is, then you might want to either save up for the N80 or go with the OM-1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back