No real theme here, other than Spain in Black & White

oh I found something! lol - difficult to do with such excellent quality. The first thing I noticed was the pillars in pic three would look better straightened. Alone it's a Great shot, but since the GROUP is almost technically flawless, it stands out. My 2 cents - worth about half that!

oh I found something! lol - difficult to do with such excellent quality. The first thing I noticed was the pillars in pic three would look better straightened. Alone it's a Great shot, but since the GROUP is almost technically flawless, it stands out. My 2 cents - worth about half that!

That's a very kind thing to say, thank you!

Stairway to Heaven? by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

inspiring. The first one was a good one to lead off with. I'd love to see it just after sundown in color with those street lights on.

inspiring. The first one was a good one to lead off with. I'd love to see it just after sundown in color with those street lights on.

Thank you Sir! We'll I have been looking through what I have, and I have this one:

An Alicante Evening by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

I don't think it's near as effective in color. Great job on the BW conversion tho.

I really like this entire set - but the colored can you snuck in there with the guy on the street doesn't work imo. I like the older feel the bw gives, but the contemporary bright can takes away.

Thank you Sir! We'll I have been looking through what I have, and I have this one:

An Alicante Evening by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

I don't think it's near as effective in color. Great job on the BW conversion tho.

I really like this entire set - but the colored can you snuck in there with the guy on the street doesn't work imo. I like the older feel the bw gives, but the contemporary bright can takes away.

I do see your point. Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back