No Tresspassing

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos I've picked through, that I find have some feeling of the past to them. Half-assed explanation to why I explore old factories and mental hospitals...

...moving on here are a few I kinda think are different. Most were taken (varies however) under f5.6, exp:1.5, ISO: 125 using Fuji Realia 200.

1. Fallen.
49280028.jpg

2. Lost.
49280022.jpg

3. Left Behind.
49280004.jpg

4. Missing.
49320020.jpg

Wow! I really like the last one! But (what looks like a chair) is a little distracting to me. The captions are also a nice touch.

Thanks. The rotten desk behind the door was kinda unavoidable : / The door didn't move due to the floor being tore up and buckled. And I couldn't keep it out, due to me being backed up against the wall lol. The room is like 9x8. Not too bad considering I guess...

5. Obelete.
28110014.jpg

6. Remains.
28110005.jpg

7. Appealing.
28110021.jpg

8. Depressed.
28110019.jpg

TY all. Visiting the old abandonments is as fun as photo shooting them. Smokes, Camera, film, and a resperator for an abandoned plant make for a good day out ;)

I thought the same thing...

Abandoned mental hospitals? Creepy...

LOL, yah. Call my kind weird, I know. I even wrote a post on my old forums once about why we are attracted to it.

Anyways, there was two from PA that were popular for other uban explorers: Danver's and Hilltop. Hilltop from what I heard was 100% demoed. Danver's, they left the admin building and one other small one and put condo's all around it. lol. Only bad thing now is, it's a target for the condo chavs. Prob. safer as it was...ugh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back