Noob in the room from UK!

jonny85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

I thought i would join this humble here photography forum! Am i a noob? I still feel like one. I've been interested in photography ever since I got a C in my GCSE in wet photography. But, alas, i have never had the money to buy myself (or proper understanding in knowing which is the right one) a proper DSLR. I'm not fantastic at being able to understand in depth things, and camera's are very confusing! But it's something i really want to learn!

So in the meantime, i tend to pick up my crappy Samsung 10.2mp digicam (or my 8mp phone cam) :crushed: and make the most of what i've got. In fact, only very recently have I managed to pick up a few skills in photoshop also! I visit London on frequent occassion so that seems to be my main topic for photo's. However I know as soon as i have the ability to do so, my main interest in photography will be nature and insects.

So with my minimal resources and knowledge, I would like to see what the experts think about what i've managed to do so far. And I would also like to stick around a while and maybe even learn something! :D

RyanJagger1.jpg

londonselfridges8.jpg

twooldmen1.jpg

lionlondon_1.jpg

Most reactions

Back