Noob :) sharing a few to get started

How the heck have you taken the last shot?! It's really cool! The others: 2&3 are over saturated in my opinion, the first is nice.

The last shot is amazing!!! Congratulations

Thanks for the kind words. I'll start a new thread soon explaining how I get shots like the last one:)

I like them all...is the fish an African Cichlid species?...used to have a tank full of various Cichlid's. Nurtured it for 3 years...came home one evening and had been gone a couple of day's. Looked like a war zone..all were dead or in various stages of dying..Couple of thousand bucks down the drain....literally. Great shot of the beer can. I've never been able to capture a shot like that, although I've tried. Welcome, and it looks like you'll have a fan base pretty quick.

J.:lol:

I like them all...is the fish an African Cichlid species?...used to have a tank full of various Cichlid's. Nurtured it for 3 years...came home one evening and had been gone a couple of day's. Looked like a war zone..all were dead or in various stages of dying..Couple of thousand bucks down the drain....literally. Great shot of the beer can. I've never been able to capture a shot like that, although I've tried. Welcome, and it looks like you'll have a fan base pretty quick.

J.:lol:

Yep, I'm a big fish geek. I keep fish from all over the world (freshwater only). I'll share some more if you would like.

Also, here's the thread I said I would create.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back