North German Countryside (2) - sky impressions (Photo 4 added as original)

very nice corinna, some wonderful shots here, i especially like 2 & 7... great colors!

I also like the original #4 to the edited version.

And I can't help but compare your landscape to that of Kansas here in the states (though this could be due to three days of driving through it recently...)

Stunning work. I am envious. I think me and SpaceNut are going to hit the lottery soon and come visit!

Hey, thanks! :D
And c'mon, hamburger, you KNOW the surroundings of L'brück! You have photographed catkins in them yourself! ;) Or carts in the mire or so ;) ;) ;).

Wow- I really like 2, 5 and 7. I'm not real sure about the reflection in 7, but the colors are excellent!

A great set of shots LaFoto, I agree about the halo around the trees on 4.....it's a shame as I think it's a cracking shot.
YES: this is an invitation to edit my photo!!! For a change, and only for now
So I hope you really don't mind me having a go...bearing in mind I wasn't there.

img5424websize%20copy.jpg

There is still a little halo on the distant trees but i'll put this down to working on the smaller version. I went a little on the darker side as I thought it suited it but it could be lighter if you wished.
Ken.

This is nice, much MUCH better than my first, one and only edit (which, I must admit, was pretty ... erm ... bad), if you want to get the bigger file, you can PM me...

I doubt the sun was still red or orange that high up, though I still care to believe there was more of a "sunrise" feeling in that photo - but true fact was it wasn't there, and instead of lifting with the rising sun, on that morning the fog only became denser and denser, so it was quite grey and flat, for the eyes, too... So maybe my adding so much red into my humble edition was wishful thinking ;).

I like all of these,

2 & 5 have to be my favorites , but they are all very good !!!!

so many wonderful colors and good composition also. !!

Most reactions

Back