Not sure why I like these so much

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... but I do. I saw it this morning out my window and decided to shoot it, ISO100, 1 sec, f/9

1) Do you think I could improve on this?
2) which crop is better?

HouseBehind-1.jpg

HouseBehind-2.jpg

Crop 1 is better because it shows the fence, that critical suburban fence, but gives peek-a-hoo glimpses of green through the cracks between the boards, and it keeps the tree small, which is a good thing. Could these be improved? Maybe yes. Shot #1 is very nice already though, but there are so many things one can do to a photo in software that I would say, yeah, shot #1 could probably be made even better. It's already quite nice though, and I like it as-shown.

Yeah, #1, not only for the fence, but for the other, unlit window as well. I'd be tempted to crop out the other house and that red shed (?) to leave only some green surrounding the red/orange window - just my two cents ...

No, Crop 2 is better but why ISO100, looks more like my style of Iso - 50?

Thanks ... Yes Derrel you're right the tree is over powering in the closer crop , and ken I think I will get rid of that house at left ... I've come back to the image now and kind think it's distracting ... Btw the red part is actually part of that house ... Not sure I would gone with color scheme if it were my place :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back