not the best camera, but need help

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Riveninside, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Riveninside

Riveninside TPF Noob!

i took these awhile back, however my current photography skills are about the same. is there anything i should be doing a bit different? and as the title states. it's not the best camera. mostly a good quality point and shoot kodak that i borrow from my parents from time to time :thumbup:

and some of the images are 1/2 whiter for some reason, happend when i uploaded them, didn't see them untill i deleted everything from my cam

i know the shaddowing in this one is bad, but i needed to block that door becase the door was a different color at the time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

need help! :thumbup:

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Right, but with this amount of different photos, you must ask for help in the General Gallery, as the rules for Critique say "only one pic at a time" (or variations of the one), and "ask for specific critique". Therefore I must move this to the General Gallery.

3. PlasticSpanner

PlasticSpanner TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    What file format are you or the camera saving the images as & what size/resolution are they?

Giving as many of the camera settings as you know would help quite a bit as will how you've handles the files afterwards.:thumbup:

4. Riveninside

Riveninside TPF Noob!

its saved in jpeg, the images are around 2400x1600, and i dont really have anything other than that because the camera is nothing special. it's a kodak easy share DX4900 :Thumbup: just a basic point and shoot type of digi cam, but a nice one!
    [​IMG]