*not worksafe* What tourists will do...

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
I was sent these hilarious pics earlier today, and thought i'd share them.
You gotta love tourists, they're always such good sports :mrgreen:

sm338pt.jpg

sm779qf.jpg

sm2008ja.jpg

sm2331nh.jpg

sm2229bs.jpg

Are they all that desperate? :)

You've digusted me here. You'd never see me looking at anything like that normally. Farrow, you freak. :crazy:

no no no.. this question was to Artemis :p
and yeah.. those have to be American tourists... .I'll be a tourist in London in a few days and I'm definitely NOT going to behave like this :):) I'm a polite tourist :) to all monuments and sculptures :)

mentos_007 said:
I'll be a tourist in London in a few days and I'm definitely NOT going to behave like this :):) I'm a polite tourist :) to all monuments and sculptures :)
Until you've had a drink :lmao:

mentos_007 said:
no no no.. this question was to Artemis :p
and yeah.. those have to be American tourists... .I'll be a tourist in London in a few days and I'm definitely NOT going to behave like this :):) I'm a polite tourist :) to all monuments and sculptures :)

Oh wait...those arent the pictures of me..

Well...lemme explain....we went on holiday...and there was a statue of this woman....

you have Corry?! Maybe from Joshua Tree??? :p Some of you were tourists there, weren't they? :)

mentos_007 said:
you have Corry?! Maybe from Joshua Tree??? :p Some of you were tourists there, weren't they? :)

I didn't get to go to Joshua Tree. :( I mean pictures of people I know here in person. Don't think I have any on the computer though. And I'm quite surprised I don't have any of my boyfriend, cuz he and his buddies are totally the types to do stupid stuff like that.

Ya know... I think there actually are a couple of pics like that from the Joshua Tree trip. I should dig them up. ;) **runs and hides...no...no...no... Not the ban button :shock: **

Most reactions

Back