November contest..?

VannahRose143

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CAn we please start the contest early this month??

What's your hurry GF? lol :hug::

It's being delayed for like a month now..

Yes, I would like to partake in a challenge. Lets get this show on the road.

If you guys are looking for a game to play....try Fight Club. It's a lot of fun.

Okay I'll put one out there: NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION

Rules:
No Retouching
Attributions OK
Resizing OK
No color correction

DEADLINE:
November 30, 2011

November is almost 1/2 over already and still no challenge posted by admin. How sad is that. This site has just been getting rediculous over the last 2 months. I myself enjoyed to see the challenges as that is one of the reasons why I joined the site. Hopefully we get one in December.

The best part about forums is when the members of that forum combine their ideas together in a positive growing nature. This community of positive thinkers, artists and technical savvy people are fully capable of coming up with solid photography challenges. A challenge was posted, November 4th. So far you choose not to stand up to it. You want a challenge... here it is on a silver platter. The question is... are you up to the challenge? The challenge ends on the last day of the month, November 30th.

5 Days and counting...

:meh:
g.php

I just had a contest on a site called miracle de la grossesse. The main aim was to find women who had difficulties to get pregnant. I spent a long time on it, but the challenge was interesting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back