NSFW - Lingerie Model III

I like 2, because nothing is over balanced. The pink in some just draws your eye to it, expecially the bra.

I seldom keep the sexy photos, because most don't want others to look at it on a site, but some do agree to a book I have for people to choose from. Now if I could afford a model...that would be different.

I have never paid a model, not that models don't deserve payment, I just haven't had to. The market here is super saturated with models, mu artists and yes, photographers.

Now this is hot.

What surprises me is that these women will come get half naked in your living room for free. :lol:

Last edited:
Make a decision on the piercings and stick with it, I think.

I see the problems with #3 but they might work very well for her. It gives a strong sense of enormous tits and a teeeeeeeny little waist, which works extremely well for some people. They really really like it.

The rumpled hair seems out of place, everything is sleek and in its place, but the hair is a little crazy. It could work, but I'd like to see a more "rumpled" environment and more, um, "rumpled" poses, whatever that means. Less studied, more abandoned? Something like that.

I see the problems with #3 but they might work very well for her. It gives a strong sense of enormous tits and a teeeeeeeny little waist, which works extremely well for some people. They really really like it.

Oh, its working for me alright.

I like them all, but to be honest i am not sure if that has anything to do with the photography but well done anyway

I like number 3. Had her eyes been closed it may have seemed as if she was experiencing some sort of pleasurable moment.

It gives a strong sense of enormous tits and a teeeeeeeny little waist, which works extremely well for some people. They really really like it.

Between the pics and your comment, it makes me want to rap -
"When a girl walks in
with an itty bitty waist
and a round thing in your face
you get sprung."

And now, as a German/Norwegian upper Midwest whiteboy, that will conclude today's rap session. Thank you for your time.

Change my mind...I like this one. Tasteful and she is not forcing her facial expersions. I have shot poses similiar to this with women nude, but they leaning down into the surface and right arm shifted to the left to hide those unmentionable, "as Granny puts it." Good job...bra is not distracting:)

Change my mind...I like this one. Tasteful and she is not forcing her facial expersions. I have shot poses similiar to this with women nude, but they leaning down into the surface and right arm shifted to the left to hide those unmentionable, "as Granny puts it." Good job...bra is not distracting:)

Pics or it didnt happen!

Most reactions

Back