NYC Meet-Up Dates Poll

What weekend in November do you think the NYC meet-up should be?

• Both Weekends are No Good for Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for setting up the poll. I need to buy my plane ticket asap...cheapest rate possible lets me have more fun while I'm there!

My wife's doctor just told her she was 29, not 27 weeks pregnant, so the due date is now around Thanksgiving.

I was considering joining you all (I am a 6 hour drive away), but the later weekend is cutting it too close and the previous one won't work. Bummer, but I hope you all have a great time!

MM

We'll probably back out, too. Just too close to the holidays and having to come up with air fare to get to Houston to visit the in-laws at their new house this year. :sniffle: Someday a meetup within a day's drive for me might happen. :) I love New York, but it isn't a cheap place to visit!

maybe we're rushing this meetup. should we should regroup and shoot for something later? we don't seem to have as much interest as i thought we would.

thoughts?

I'm quitting my job so my ID travel flight discount goes with it ... and with buying a house I just can't garner the money together otherwise...

So my tentative has turned into a no :(

JonMikal said:
we don't seem to have as much interest as i thought we would.
I was thinking along those same lines last night.

We have not finalized on the date yet. May be that is a reason why this looks bleak? Nov is a free month for me. However, we can defenitely postpone the event if we can group more members at a later date. I'm in for anything.

I could go next year sometime. :D

Would love to, really. Just gotta have more notice.

It will probably be easier for us to go now vs. next year. Once we settle on a date we can look into what it will cost and give a definite yes/no. We'll also have to arrange for someone to watch the boys.

Most reactions

Back