NYC

scottdg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I haven't been around here much but hopefully I will be posting more. Here are some shots of NYC that I took last October and some others from last week. C&C welcome.

NewYork-34.jpg

NewYork-29.jpg

NewYork-12.jpg

DSC_0200-Edit.jpg

StatueofLiberty.jpg

I love the first one of the Brooklyn Bridge. That must be one of the most photographed bridges in the world, so it's hard to come up with something special. Like your 3rd pic; no offense, but I've seen that a million times. But #1 is different, there's a fine blue lining that I really like. Too bad there's a stupid NYPD cart in the pic, but you can't have it all.
Nice work.

edit: wait a minute...are they making an arrest on the Brooklyn Bridge? What's going on...?

pascal

I love the first one of the Brooklyn Bridge. That must be one of the most photographed bridges in the world, so it's hard to come up with something special. Like your 3rd pic; no offense, but I've seen that a million times. But #1 is different, there's a fine blue lining that I really like. Too bad there's a stupid NYPD cart in the pic, but you can't have it all.
Nice work.

edit: wait a minute...are they making an arrest on the Brooklyn Bridge? What's going on...?

pascal

No offense taken.

They are actually helping a woman who fell I think. Unfortunately I missed what would have been a great picture of four members of FDNY walking up from the NY side of the bridge side by side that I have been regretting ever since.

Thanks for the comments.

I love the last shot......a symbol of freedom.

Great photos.

In that last picture, she looks too "stiff" see if you can get her to loosen up a bit. Maybe use a zoom lens so she is more relaxed.

Beautiful pics! #1 is amazing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back