Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and clean, I like it! It'll take a bit of getting used to where things are, but all n' all I think it's a positive step forward!

Guess it didn't help on my laptop, if there's a difference it's not much.

Looked at the Alerts, they're all - Trophies??!!! makes no sense, hope those are just all gone tomorrow. No way to delete?

On the left side of posts the info. under the avatar doesn't make sense either, something like 2000+ messages?? Hardly! lol Does that even need to be on there? why does anyone need to know how many messages any of us send to other members??

Hey Mish - the real question on everyone's mind is what you're willing to do for more "Trophy Points." We know how you like shiny trophies! ;)
I do like shiny things!!
The question might be...What won't I do for Trophy Points!!:p

All the forums are open...I see the nsfw threads and the paid members thread...and now I know the kind of trash you people talk.

But on a serious note- are they supposed to be public?

=( My GIF avatar doesn't work.

That's good for deciding when to get alerts, but there's no provision (that I can see) for clearing those you already have.

How about the app? Is it getting updated too b/c it's not opening?

The photo forum app was never very good in the first place. And the fact that they haven't updated it in a year and a half tells you how important it is to them.

Use the tapatalk app for forums it is MUCH better, and jar works fine with the forum update.

Testing something...

One thing I absolutely hated about the old format was whenever I used italics, bold, or underline and then had to backspace later in the sentence to correct something, the cursor would always jump back to the formatted word. Oh, it drove me crazy! :mad:

And as I typed that last sentence, I tested to see if it would do that here, AND IT DOESN'T!!!

Y'all rock, people! :D (despite the overly-cartoonish smilies...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back