Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well Happy 4th!!
Here is a patroitc ballon
flagballon.jpg

And I tried getting some fireworks... but I still have lots of learning to do to be as cool as you guys!!
Here is one of my attempts... looks like a galaxy close to earth:
fireworks.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hey, that "galaxy close to earth" is pretty cool. I quite like that one.
And the ballon is good, too, a bit of PS treatment might make it even a bit better ... are these scanned prints?

no they are digital. It was hazy and humid out when I took them (everyone was doing illegal fireworkworks all over the place). In regards to the ballon, I tried doing some Gimping to it... any other suggestions?? The sun was setting when I captured the ballon. Thanks!

"your photo skills are stronger than the emperor thought......"
vaderworks.jpg

quick PS job....kinda fits your photo. that is my brother in one of our star wars costumes. we're kind of fans as you can tell. i was directing a star wars spoof...he was acting.....

Steve

guitarkid said:
"your photo skills are stronger than the emperor thought......"
quick PS job....kinda fits your photo. that is my brother in one of our star wars costumes. we're kind of fans as you can tell. i was directing a star wars spoof...he was acting.....

Steve
Woohoo felow Star Wars fans!! I am also a Trekkie :D. Thanks for the inspiration! Btw, is your spoof online???

no not yet. i'm going through the script again and rewriting some stuff. there is much more to film and much more post production that will be involved. when done we will be submitting to atom films along with ifilm. i want to make it as cool as possible. i was also able to recruit half dozen storm troopers so i need to reshoot scenes with them as well. it will be cool when done. should be done in the fall, i hope. we'll see. i'm sure i will post a link here when done.

steve

Most reactions

New Topics

Back