Oh.. so did i just shoot some flowers?

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heya... ok so i dont shoot flowers normally so i have absolutley no idea how they do it.
Had my macro extensions for a long while now and the gorgeous colorful flowers my mum got on her birthday yesterday inspired me to dig out the kit.
so i just placed the flower arrangements one by one to where the light was filtering thru and tried a couple of shots
look forward to hearing from you guys on this one...
if you have any tips on shooting better let me knoww.. coz the flowers are still around :D heehee

7273331b.jpg

13bb612e.jpg

ad19afbf.jpg

d3bddddf.jpg

thanks for looking :mrgreen:

Well it's about time :mrgreen: The colors are beautiful, you did a good job.

One of the drawbacks with extensiontubes (so I'm told) is the super shallow dof. These shots have a good abstract quality and lots of detail. If you were trying to get even more detail with a greater dof, try using less tubes. If you had a couple stacked, try taking off the smallest one first.

But, I like them the way they are. You did a good job getting the light to the focal point also :thumbup: Can't wait to see more, cause I know you'll keep trying ;)

Yay mansi:D glad to see you experimenting here and there.
From what I know of yer gear you used close-up filters for these. Like jake said you did good getting the point of focus where you wanted it considering the very shallow DOF you get when stacking those filters.
Love the glow of light in the second and I think the the compo in the third is my fave....like the focus on the inside bit. Also like the colour contrast in the first...jus find the BG a bit overpowering.
Nice work. :thumbup:

the first one is a beautiful abstract image, Mansi! Love the colours and a composition!
good job!

anj

The abstract presentation of the first three really got my attention. Very nice use of the shapes and colors in your subjects.

Tuna

Thanks so much :D

Great schtuff Mansi. Love the colours in the first one, and the compo. Nice!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back