Oil Paintings

You are a man of many talents !!! :thumbup:
I really enjoyed these please keep posting them!!

Thank you Mishele very much.... i feel humbel... actually it is because of your "like" i received, i noticed this thread.... i was almost oblivious !!!!

I will post some more here

Regards :D

I can't believe I've never been in this thread before. Your paintings are great. I'm no expert, but I have an eye for landscape paintings.
I would definitely hang these in my house. You have a gift. Truly, I could look at many of these for long periods of time. Some of the more abstract ones are great as well. A few years ago I would say that "abstract art is what they called lack of skill", but I have changed my view drastically. I see stuff there, and I can relate to them.

Great stuff, I hope to see more. This thread I must subscribe to.

Beautiful work! I love your confident use of colour, I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

21. Negative
In many a part of the world, woman is treated as a secondary creation to man...a negative just to print out the positive, man. The red can be that seen in the B&W negative which also symbolizes the torments she undergoes....

My daughters are very very interested in books. You paintings could quite easily fit into a children's book...we have a lot of books that have beautiful illustartions and art in them, and these are easily comparable to those. A particular publisher is "Barefoot Books" who use very traditional illustrations or paintings...you should try it...:)

Wow. I really like these. I think E=MC2 (Can't for the life of me remember how to get the 2 up there lol) is my favorite. but I reallllly do like them all.

Most reactions

Back