ok guys what do i do???>>>>

Archangel said:
no lostprofit he didnt offer a card.... he is an ad director, who just does adverts when he gets a call...... thats what he told me anyway.

Base :lol: ....... not a bad idea, but at the risk of sounding like a male whore, i think avoiding money transactions might be a wise choice!

That's the point though. This if he wants your bum bum, he'll fork over the cash and you'll know that's what he's wants so you can run. If he doesn't then you'll know he just wants you on a business level and you can start writing the contracts.

And start requesting other places to meet.

If he's that rich, just let him buy you things like a new camera. Then just tell him you've decided he's not your type. Women do that all the time!!

Meet in a very public area.....Don't go on the boat!

linda, your right meeting on the boat is a bad idea.... iv seen 'dead calm'!

raven... your so funny.... im still working out all the pallies... but i think i know who you mean!!.... a sting op would be good....i got a friend who's 6ft5 and built like a ****house, so maybe he could stand guard!

profit, your right....he should have some kind of beeb id.

Rob... you make good sense.

Base.... i'v thought about what he could buy me if i tease him!!.... but it could go the other way and he might get violent. would be an interesting off topic tho... what you'd let an old person do to get a new camera..... (sorry lightsiders, bad taste.)

bace said:
That's the point though. This if he wants your bum bum, he'll fork over the cash and you'll know that's what he's wants so you can run. If he doesn't then you'll know he just wants you on a business level and you can start writing the contracts.

And start requesting other places to meet.

If he's that rich, just let him buy you things like a new camera. Then just tell him you've decided he's not your type. Women do that all the time!!

Have you considered a career as a pimp? :mrgreen:

I took a test the other day, and I answered yes to french kissing Regis Philbin for $35,000.

And a 60 yr old getting Violent? Is this guy bigger than you? Bring a tazer!

yeah, i wouldn't go anywhere near this guy's boat... it sounds like one of those uban myths where you wake up one morning in a bathtub full of icecubes and a sign that says call the paramedics immediately and tell them we took your kidneys...

oh man i just googled Regis Philbin..... (didnt know who the hell he was)... for $35'000?!........ make it pounds and its a deal :lol:

......and yea he is bigger than me.....and he's in quite good shape for a 60yo.... hmmmmm...... (sorry again that was really bad taste) :lol:

yea thanks jht... iv heard those stories.... i usually like em.... but not when its happening to me!

I agree with everyone else man... dont go on the boat. You dont want to end up on a table, with an apple in your mouth....or...well, you get the drift.
If he was a business man, it is strange that he wants to meet you only in private parts...no pun intended there either.
See how he feels about meeting in his office, at the BBC.

Watch your back man. I have another motto, that I got from Fox Mulder....Trust no one.

Chiller said:
Watch your back man. I have another motto, that I got from Fox Mulder....Trust no one.

I like that motto.... what did ever happen to David duchovny?... anyway... yea your right dude.... i mentioned earlier i was 'tooled up' when i went to his house.... which is english slang for i had a concealed weapon... nothing that you wouldnt suspect a graphic designer to be carrying!.... it was a retractable blade..... is that taking it too far?!..... i mean if there was someone else there ready to jump me or summin.... id need to defend myself right!.... would have made great d/s pics (sorry again....taste problem).

only trust darkside people....those you know are gonna act like you expect.......

so what have you decided angel, baby....?

whatever you do... dont go to the boat!
guys do that all the time ,'so why dont you come over for a drink'... ermmm NOT... if your guy is 'ok' he shouldnt have even suggested the house or boat as initial meeting places! so looks like something's cookin ;)
public place :thumbsup:
say you're busy and dont have much time to get to the boat... prob just a few mo at a pub or an office or something...
and keep us updated oh angel :mrgreen:

Angelbaby ... I know you male types want to be all macho and tough sometimes, but honestly, listen to the chicks here. Raven is right. We're taught early on that if someone gives you the heebee jeebees, there's a reason. Keep it as public as possible, keep up with your drink, watch your back. If you meet him at his home again, be wary of the drinks ... hope for unopened bottles!

If he's still a legit fella, he'll have some sort of office or work space. Call the BBC or whoever, and find out if he's still doing business with them. You can make that call anonymously and they'll answer your questions.

Otherwise, take your brickhouse friend and pay his tab for being your security.

Oh, and Pallie, Pallie and Pallie, Inc. are available at a discount rate for forum members! :mrgreen:

listen to the girls ^^^^ they know their stuff! good stuff nicole
;)

thanks mansi and the pallies.

well what i think im gonna do is NOT call him...... EVER...... but..... if he calls me again in the future and has a business proposition and wants to meet in a PUBLIC place this time.... i might agree... but still be tooled up, and have back up waiting in a van outside :lol: .....< taking it too far right. na i'll meet him, but any funny business is gonna get him in trouble ;)

.......or get me, an all expenses paid holiday to the caribbean with a boat and a briefcase full of used banknotes.

I guess you can take a photo of the coven and tell him we are watching you guys right now! That'll scare him away! :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back