Ok, lets get to know everyone.

Sorry to hear that you are a Dolphins fan, I'm pulling for them to win at least one game.

I personally am a Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes fan.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I'm a Colts fan. Well, only since Peyton Manning went there - he played college ball at Tennessee which I'm always a fan of (Except Fulmer, but they're giving him a contract extension since he made it to the SEC championship).

I just wish the Pats would've lost last night.

Sorry to hear that you are a Dolphins fan, I'm pulling for them to win at least one game.

Not me, I want them to be the only team to have 2 perfect seasons... 1 with all wins, one with all losses. This would be a record that would surely stand until the end of time.

im going to keep adding things about me as they come to mind. not routine things though. that'd be boring.

-at every job ive had, ive been sexually harassed by at least two people. that includes the job im at now.

- I drove my tractor through your haystack last night

- I threw me pitchfork at your dog to keep quiet

- I got twenty acres

- I got a brand new combine harvester

- I won't be giving you the key

- I drove my tractor through your haystack last night

- I threw me pitchfork at your dog to keep quiet

- I got twenty acres

- I got a brand new combine harvester

- I won't be giving you the key

so it was you was it!!?? right im phoning the cops!

When you using the toaster I always check to make sure the electrical cord is not under it

after I set my alarm clock at night, I have to get up several times to recheck it. (the AM and PM of the alarm time, to make sure the channel is tuned in loud and clear, if I have the switch set to alarm etc etc)

I'll give it a go...

I'm new to the forum and probably here for the same reasons everyone else is: sharing photos, information, ideas and experiences. I recently purchased my first D-SLR after quite a few years of film.

I went to college for graphic design and photojournalism but decided that life wasn't for me in 2001. I am now a hobbyist.

I played guitar and sang backing vocals in a local band until my wife and I bought our first house - priorities changed to raking leaves and mowing on weekends.

I read a great deal of books, but generally only like about 30% of them by the end.

I want to start delving into more macro and product (advertising/still life) photography so anyone with advice is more than welcome tp toss it my way.

1) I've been married for 34 years.... to the same super lady.
2) We have 3 grown kids, and 5 grandchildren.
3) I was born in Kentucky, raised in south Florida and have lived in the same home in Indiana for 28 years.
4) We keep a couple dozen big parrots as pets, and have a few small dogs. At one time when we were raising parrots, we had over 400.
5)The year I moved up from Florida, the Dolphins were 16-0. That's how I choose to remember them. Now we have the Bengals (AKA Bungles) and Colts close. Now I'm bored with football.
6) Been a Nikon shooter since age 14, still have that first, new Photomic FTn.
7)First camera was an Argus C-3 Brick, age 10.
8) I am the recipient of 2 kidney transplants. The first was in April 1992. The donor was a deceased 6 Y.O. young man from Washington state. The second donor was our son, last year in November.

That's cheating! :lol:

look

CHEATING??? :scratch: Not really - or is it? Do you know how long it took me to think up that dinner??? ;) ;) ;) Why repeat all that?

But I might add that I have been to 3 TPF Meet-Ups already. Two in England and one in USA.

And I might add that I am planning to organise a big (one-week-long) TPF Meet-up right here, where I live (yeah, I know, big news to most here ;)).

And I might add that I want MANY, MANY, MANY TPFers to come!

And I might add that after only one bottle of beer (nearly finished, 0,5L of "Radeberger") I am fairly tipsy. Just that one bottle (neatly poured into an original "Radeberger"-glass, mind you!!!)

Tomorrow morning I'll even have a HEADACHE from this... Cheers all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back