Ok, let's see if we can start a fight :)

i think i'll protect, rather than ban.

specifically, i will protect terri's ass. it's a tough job, but since i'm an ass-kisser anyway, i will probably not need much training to get it just right. :twisted:

i think i'll protect, rather than ban.

specifically, i will protect terri's ass. it's a tough job, but since i'm an ass-kisser anyway, i will probably not need much training to get it just right.

And I walked right into it. :|

Chase, I'll be happy to tutor you anytime...as long as you don't try to be Teacher's Pet. :wink:

I'd ban MD

Why: b/c hes too cool :D

Not really I'm too nice, I'd wanna protect everyone

i'd ban vonnagy.

this would be a temporary ban and the length would be contingent upon his ability to grovel convincingly.

the grounds for this banning can be found in the following quotation: "No offence, but Texas does not qualify for a country."

maybe that'll teach ya, von!! :afro:

P.S. mr. chase, sir... we need a cowgirl smiley!! por favor, señor hermoso!! (which reminds me... we also need a butt-kissing smiley. ;-))

carlita said:
i'd ban vonnagy.

this would be a temporary ban and the length would be contingent upon his ability to grovel convincingly.

the grounds for this banning can be found in the following quotation: "No offence, but Texas does not qualify for a country."

maybe that'll teach ya, von!! :afro:

P.S. mr. chase, sir... we need a cowgirl smiley!! por favor, señor hermoso!! (which reminds me... we also need a butt-kissing smiley. ;-))

the butt kissing smiley would be way overused around here...

md

as opposed to the drooling smilie?

For banning I nominate myself because I spend too much time here.

To save, Chase cause without him, I'd be a mess.

carlita said:
i'd ban vonnagy.

:| eeek! *grovel* *grovel*

hey didn't u check out the hottie thread i created? you are amongst the photo forum hotties I listed!

terri said:
Now, we're getting somewhere! :lmao:

Okay, I'll go: I'd ban Karissa, the Forum Exhibitionist! :wink:

Forever!!

She's too young, hot, and doesn't mind showing it all off, either! Makes the rest of us girlies look like old prudes..... :twisted:

How'd I do, Chaseypants? Do I get a gold star on my chart??? :sillysmi:

:shock: *tucks tail* *wimper*

Chase said:
Damn sharks...
:lol: :lol:

You're just now getting to this thread, Karissa? :wink: Before you whimper too much and make your mascara run, remember I DID protect you from the double-ban by Photong. :p

Go on, take your turn! :twisted:

I'd ban Chase...

Because when the cat is away....the mice will play :lol:

HEHEHE everyone must love me, since their has been no mention of Havoc. Oh wait thats right, its because he isn't smooth like Toby, or cool like shark, or even notorious like Trish. LOL Well there is something to be said about flying under the radar. :)

Protect: Carli and Karissa, and Photogoddess, cuz they are cool in very different ways.
Ban: Chase, for turning his sheep fetish around on me.... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back