Ok Nikon... Ok Adorama... where the heck is my D4?

Ya that's pretty sad on Nikon and Adoramas part. Sorry that you're feeling the way you do about the D4. I'm sure you'll be receiving it soon if you don't cancel your order, cgipson1 got his D800 in three weeks!

How's the low light on the D800?

Looking really good so far! I haven't really done anything but play around the house.. but at night, with only light from the TV in a fairly large room, I get dead on focus, and pretty good exposures with ISO maxed out, at F1.4 and 1/400. Noise.. yes! But mostly background, subject looks pretty good. I am loving it!

Order... cancelled.

Now I'm just evaluating what to do next. bah.

It's sad... if the thing had just come in a reasonable time period, I'd have it, and it would just have been done and done, but ... gave me too long to rethink it and get annoyed about it.

Ah well, congrats to all who got theirs.

Hmm so it isn't just me. I was like wtf?! When I saw my subject crystal clear no noise at all but on the background would be a hell of a lot of noise at Hi-1. Is this what youre experiencing too?

Hmm so it isn't just me. I was like wtf?! When I saw my subject crystal clear no noise at all but on the background would be a hell of a lot of noise at Hi-1. Is this what youre experiencing too?

You're going to get a hell of a lot of noise up at that level. It's boosted pretty majorly.

There is noise.. but considering the lighting, it is really nice. Much better than anything else I have shot!

Order... cancelled.

Now I'm just evaluating what to do next. bah.

It's sad... if the thing had just come in a reasonable time period, I'd have it, and it would just have been done and done, but ... gave me too long to rethink it and get annoyed about it.

Ah well, congrats to all who got theirs.

I think it's time to start hunting down local Best Buys and bribing someone to get you one from the stock room :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back