Old Portrait + Question bout reflection

tenlientl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I've decided to start blogging and was sifting through some of my old photos and stuff.

I never really got any opinions on these two and would like to hear some your thoughts.

and how do you guys feel about this one?
i like the reflections, but i think the "container" word on it is distracting.

and if yall interested, it's at .. . i'm.bty . .. vancity says watup

Your self portrait is very powerful...almost sad

The container photo has a lot going on. I like reflections maybe some cropping is in order and loose the yellow on the black portion of the word container.

I really like the lines of bricks leading away from the face. Pretty cool.

Not much to say about the second one. My eyes don't know where to focus.

love the first one, second one would be better if you could just get the glass with a small border of whats around it instead of filling most of the frame

#1: I like it... Except I see eyelashes popping up out of the bridge of the nose... It's really barely noticeable, but it could be a little distracting, but since you're looking for C&C... There ya go.
#2: like has already been said, the 'container' is a little distracting. try a different glass building to reflect against, maybe?

Oh... and vancity... watup back atcha!

#1: I like it... Except I see eyelashes popping up out of the bridge of the nose... It's really barely noticeable, but it could be a little distracting, but since you're looking for C&C... There ya go.
#2: like has already been said, the 'container' is a little distracting. try a different glass building to reflect against, maybe?

Oh... and vancity... watup back atcha!

(i diddent notice that until you pointed it out! haha)i reckon you could touch that up without to much bother, as long as your not me, i cant use photoshop to save my life haha

nice eyes, guys. thanks for the tips. that's actually not me, but a friend of mine.

now that whole portrait is distracting :(

thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back