OMG

JackSellers16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Title got your attention eh:sexywink:
New photographer, had hardly any use of my camera but these past two days been on the job !
Took this today ! c + c please !
It was alive people i got pictures afterwards to prove it haha !

P1010924.jpg

Last edited:
This is the most disturbing picture I have seen since joining the forums... :shock:

noo it was sleeping like seriously dazed !
it got up afterwards and walked around, yawned about 8 times had a long pee then just wandered haha :lol:
I aint sick enough to capture a dead horse, this was a just a sleeping one and the opportunity had to be captured. perhaps i should name this something about a sleeping horse to avoid any confusion !

Last edited:
overexposed, highlights are all blown out leaving zero detail left.

Awww I don't know why no one likes the picture! I think it's seriously cute (technical term haha) The only thing that bothers me are the teeth...I just want to brush them!

Technically, I'm not thrilled with how blown out the top of the horse is...around his mane and the top of his eye. For the record, I'm a noob so...take it how you will! :p

yee i know rather buzzing teeth they are !
thanks for the comments i though it was rather cute to !
as i said im a proper newby so can anyone explain to me what over exposed means in photography?

Awww I don't know why no one likes the picture! I think it's seriously cute (technical term haha) The only thing that bothers me are the teeth...I just want to brush them!

Technically, I'm not thrilled with how blown out the top of the horse is...around his mane and the top of his eye. For the record, I'm a noob so...take it how you will! :p

If you ask for CC, chances are your going to get it....
Your reply to it didnt sound like you wanted any. Its like talking to a dead horse !
Would be nice to see some pics of when the horse woke up all refreshed from the slumber

This horse doesn't look like a horse to me...

I would love the photo if it was properly exposed which it is not. Too much blown stuff.

Over exposed = too much light. As on the "belly" and the ear area.

other than being over exposed i think its very ineresting and "out of the box". and to add to the over exposure definition - you can always lighten up a slightly under exposed pic and still keep the details intact but if your subject is covered in too much light then all the details disapear and there is zero chance in recovering the details....thats why some call it blown out.....you blow out the details with light,

anyone fancy trying to edit it to what they think would be '' less overexposed '' ? im keen to learn . I havnt got any professional photo editing program and all i use on some photos is the auto correct on my computer genral picture viewer. Like i said im a major beginner.

Last edited:
well making it less over exposed is as simple as just darkening the photo but it wont do the photo any good because the details have bee lost in the light and can not be recovered.

Ahh Right Thanks Everyone!
One last question:lol:
Anyone think im doing well for a beginner considering liturally only a few days altogethers practice?
Sorry if at all annoying just really keen to advance and improve

Most reactions

Back