One child, one *****cat

Traxtor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So just some shoots, nothing less, nothing more.:) Haha. I couldn't write P ussycat

Picture of my stepsister's boy.
2486903930_531fecfb99_b.jpg

Nemi the cat
2486902332_c5ca8800a2_b.jpg

Nemi 2
2486900476_401c1b943b_b.jpg

Nemi 3
2486080499_e388c31fe3_b.jpg

Nemi 4. Cropped
2486078911_2e8f8b66cd_b.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

That cat is huge!!!! I love huge cats! I like the comp on 1-4 but I feel #1 is a little dark in the face. #3 is my favorite.

Like the DOF of #4
And the intense look!
Just about to pounce on its prey.

I like that last photo. The expression is great. You're lucky Nemi gave you time to focus ... my Mia would long have come towards me to run right into my lens :blackeye: before I'd even have been ready... Nemi and Mia resemble each other.

Your "step-nephew" (?) is cute. His face is a bit too dark, though, I think.

The Babies face needs more light on it. Love the cat shots though. Maybe a PS edit on the baby? also enhance the eye color.

Wow, Thanks for all the comments and tips!

BoblyBill: Yeah she's kinda huge ;p Turns out to be good at posing though ;)

dslrchat: It's a fact. He was actually hunting a lizard :p

LaFoto: Yeah I love that she let me take pictures from some distance. The reason I suppose is that it's not my cat. And it's one of the first times I've had contact with her ;) My cat (The black one in my recent post) is to cozy to take pictures off. I still haven't been able to look him in the eyes without him running towards me, and he is 8 years old. So I see your problem ;p

The_Saint: I'll try to PS the baby on Friday when I get back. Going on a trip tomorrow. Thanks for the tips :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back