One last time before old man winter

jcalm002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, this past weekend was 70+ degrees and I went with my wife to the local botanical gardens so she could practice some more with her 60mm EFS. She is definitely getting better and understandind DOF better. The first two are her best pictures from the day. The others are a combo of her work and mine. Tell us what you think and thanks for looking.

insideflower800.jpg

insideflower2800.jpg

rednthorns800.jpg

redberries800.jpg

Daffodil800.jpg

Daffodil4800.jpg

Dandelion800.jpg

faucet800.jpg

I'm with Sw1tchFX in that Photo 7 stands out from the series most!
The close-ups of the flowers (1 and 2) are very good, as well.
None of these are bad at all. Not one.
But 7 is, indeed, extra special.

I also think 7. is the best with superb side lighting and warm colours. Might I, as a new boy on the block, suggest just a little gentle cropping on the right hand side

I'm with Sw1tchFX in that Photo 7 stands out from the series most!
The close-ups of the flowers (1 and 2) are very good, as well.
None of these are bad at all. Not one.
But 7 is, indeed, extra special.

Thanks for you comments.

I also think 7. is the best with superb side lighting and warm colours. Might I, as a new boy on the block, suggest just a little gentle cropping on the right hand side

I agree on the crop. Will fix it. Thanks.

Nice series #1 & #2 remind me of some wonderful underwater shots I have seen in the past of coral reefs...it's late, I'm tired and my imagination is kicking in :)

Nice series #1 & #2 remind me of some wonderful underwater shots I have seen in the past of coral reefs...it's late, I'm tired and my imagination is kicking in :)

Thanks. It's OK to imagine. Where else would people get ideas from....;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back