Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thanks for looking and the thoughts :)
1)
leaf.jpg

well the left half is way overexposed. i think a smaller aperture would of helped with the exposure, plus you would be able to get more of the plant in focus.

For me, I find working with macro more fulfilling if the subject is in the middle. This isn't enough of a macro shot to use the subject directly in the middle.

As I look harder, I kind of find the left side brightness not as meaningful as it could be if the right side were darker, eh? Like, a balance of light and dark on either side? Just sayin'. :p

I think the flowers on the plant are way blown out.

left side and white flowers have way too much light as stated above.

ummmmmm you people do realize that its not supposed to be in focus right?

You realize that asking for C&C and then getting C&C on your photo, and then telling everyone that the photo is "supposed to be that way" is pointless.

No, there's no way we were could have known that the focus was SUPPOSED to be off. The photo is poorly composed and executed. What else do you want to hear?

It looks bad. The totally blown-out left side is very disturbing. "Light advances, dark recedes," is an old,old design adage. Due to that ages old design concept, this photo is quite doomed. The blown out highlights just kill the shot. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing learned...

It looks bad. The totally blown-out left side is very disturbing. "Light advances, dark recedes," is an old,old design adage. Due to that ages old design concept, this photo is quite doomed. The blown out highlights just kill the shot. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing learned...
I learned :(

^+1.....uhhhhh billion.

One thing I can say, other than that slightly desaturated look, I think that this is by far your least processed pic and by "your least processed pic" I mean "its not obnoxiously post processed" Good job and a step in the right direction atleast.

If all he has to work on is exposure and overall composition....I'd say this is a step in the right direction as well!!!

Seriously though, its nice to actually see something not disasterously post processed to death.

~Tom

Exposure and compositon pretty much sums up *all* of photography, doesn't it?
Oh, yeah, there's also focus and finding interesting subjects.

Exposure and compositon pretty much sums up *all* of photography, doesn't it?
Oh, yeah, there's also focus and finding interesting subjects.

I was being sarcastic, lol.

Focus and interesting subjects? Whoa, relax there bitter, one step at a time! He's a slow learner....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back