Online camera stores

anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can you recommend online camera stores you are happy with? We are limited to only one real camera store here and I would rather buy online.

Hi.....check with either store advertised in the upper right hand corner of this fourm.....ADORAMA or B&H.

For new cameras and lenses, Adorama and B&H are the way to go. I've found that for supplies (photo paper, film, chemistry, etc), Freestyle is a little bit cheaper than the others (banner in top right corner). If you want used, KEH.com is the way to go. I've only bought from them once, but it was a great experience - the used equipment didn't look used at all. For strange film (unusual sizes, lith, stuff like that) www.jandcphoto.com is supposed to be good. They're the only place I've seen that sells 620 film.

I second Adorama and B&H. For used Midwest Photo Supply in Columbus, OH is also honest, fair and hard to beat.

Steve

I will further endorse B&H and Adorama, but I'll vouch for a local store that carries a good stock AND has a national web presence. When not shopping the aforementioned, I shop this local place - Precision Camera in Austin. Every once in a while they will even have something in stock when BH has run dry. e.g. I bought my 35/1.4 there when BH was out of stock (or back ordered, hard to tell) for several weeks. Just google 'precision camera austin' and you should find it. Their URL has a hyphen in it.

Adorama, this site better be getting checks for all my orders recently! :)

Oh and thier house brand inkjet canvas is nice!

Most reactions

Back