Online courses???

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by ajkramer87, Jan 12, 2010.

1. ajkramer87

ajkramer87 TPF Noob!

Just want some feedback about online courses. I've been looking to take a course or two. I just don't know if I should trust these sites that offer them. What I want to know is should I take an online course or take that money and buy more books? Also could you recommend the courses or books that are worth my time and money. Thanks

2. florenceinitaly

florenceinitaly TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I've been signing out a lot of photography books at my local library and reading them, combined with talking to other friends in photography, practicing, and reading on the forums to see other's works/comments have really helped.

3. LearnMyShot

LearnMyShot TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi, We understand your predicament and have created a website to help up and coming photographers. We are new and have only 6 tutorials, but more are coming. Our goal is to bring creative thought and techniques to the photo community as a sharing of knowledge and it's free. Have a look LearnMyShot - learn how to photograph anything Give it a try, you will enjoy it.

4. zeto88

zeto88 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    ^ That has some really sweet tutorials on it! Thanks man.