Online Printers

eminart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anybody have any recommendations of who to use or who to stay away from?

I like the idea of uploading photos and letting them mail them to me. Call me lazy. :mrgreen: I'd also like to be able to get them mailed directly to relatives.

I'm more interested in quality than price, but of course I don't want to pay ridiculous prices.

I use WHCC, they have great prints and decent prices. They also drop ship.

I have to give another vote to Mpix. I use them all the time and have never had one problem and the print quality is excellent.

For the ones that use Mpix ... which papers have you tried, and which ones do you like better? They also have an e-paper?

Do you see a difference in WinkFlash's 450dpi prints?

I did not think 300 or 450 dpi makes a difference in smaller size prints.

WinkFlash's price of 8/print is pretty good as well.

I'm not sure you'd see a difference between 450 and 300 dpi, but I imagine you would. The 450 dpi thing sounds very appealing, when I buy more prints I'll probably look there.

Lustre Color or Shore lab for me

Curious about thoughts on Snapfish. I see Mpix recommended quite frequently here, but never anything about Snapfish. I had a wide angle photo of the icerink at Joe Lewis Arena that a coworker friend just had printed at Snapfish on 20x11 or whatever close equivalent that would be.

He is bringing the print in tomorrow. I thought the photo was terrible (noisy, not sharp) viewed on the computer, but looked great when printed out 8x10 on regular copy paper on a work computer. He says it looks fantastic from Snapfish. I'll see hopefully tomorrow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back