Oops! :)

:D
And yes, they are just chunks of metal.

X2 I repair High end Cars for extremely wealthy people,cars are chunks of metal,.....that some people worship! lol to each his own,but for enough money I'll keep your gods in good order! lmao:lmao:

Very funny.

But those are just chunks of metal, let's not get too heated up. That's why we have insurance.

yea well, some of those chunks of metal are quite expensive and are not easily replaced. i have an 06 mitsubishi lancer evolution ix mr that i would rather not have anything happen to. cant really replace it...not with a new one anyway. bought it with only 1 mile on the clock, and it has been kept very well.

of course, i feel the same way about my 88 mustang gt too. have put way too much work into it to have some ding bat drop some bricks on it. at least mustang bodies are easy enough to find and transfer over the parts. :p

you drive a mitsubishi. rofl.

But those are just chunks of metal, let's not get too heated up. That's why we have insurance.

yea well, some of those chunks of metal are quite expensive and are not easily replaced. i have an 06 mitsubishi lancer evolution ix mr that i would rather not have anything happen to. cant really replace it...

you drive a mitsubishi. rofl.

Yep, and my camera is metal, plastic and glass. My home is wallboard, wood, and some fibers. I can break all of my possessions down to their various components, but many of them have meaning to me due to the events in my live. I get that some people aren't "car people" but I would hope that they can understand those who are.

I own a car that they made 250 of, ever... Worldwide, that's it, and they aren't making any more. And yes, I drive it from time to time. Not every day and not in the worst of conditions, but I didn't buy a poster. I bought a car and I use it. If someone hit it, I would be very hurt. There's a lot of memories there, a lot of fun I've had, and I can't just go buy another one. Sure, the insurance would happily cut me a check (well, I don't know how happily, but they would do it), but the car would be gone.

If someone isn't into their car, that's fine by me. But don't be a condescending jacka** to someone who is, regardless of what the car is. That just makes you look foolish.

Back on topic: Holy Crap. At least it looks like nobody was hurt, which is pretty much the only "good" outcome possible.

It almost looks like it was a payback of some sort. No other car around (judging on the pictures unless they moved them for accident scene purposes) and the car was directly above the other car. Maybe someone got really mad and decided to tick off the other driver and had the money to blow lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back