Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mpix

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
I've had excellent luck with Mpix...Nations has a killer sale going until the 24th...Get on that! I know I am.

Nations, big sale. like 55% off. I could get 10. 8x10 . shipped for $17.00 total.

Bumping this thread- any new players in the photo processing game?

BTW, I voted "1" because it just seemed to be the right thing to do. :D

I used Nations once and that experience was fine (although I did notice a problem with some blown highlights in the printing that weren't blown on the original image I sent them. So they did lose some detail in highlights. I considered maybe it was a color gamut problem with the printer.)

I tried to use them again but needed to have the print delivered to an address in Hawaii and I couldn't easily do that myself online. SO... I called their "best customer support" (several times)... and it rang and rang until it went to a recording that basically said "we're too busy... open a ticket on our website".

So I opened a ticket... never got a response, acknowledgement, call... nothing.

So much for "best customer service". <shrug>

I ended up ordering the print from Aluminyze... I've never really had a reason to interact with their customer service, but the order went through fine and the images from them are amazing.

For me, it's ProDPI. $12 order gets you free shipping and the prints are great. I personally am fond of the Fugi Pearl paper but all of their offerings are great in my opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back