Orlando, Fl

PhotoBrody

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone in this area?? I do many downtown shoots as well as a few other spots..

me and the wife are in Eustis. which is not too terribly far from orlando.

Leesburg here. looking to meet up with some people to learn a few things? I am very new and have been learning a little bit on my own but I want to get more creative. I like shooting automotive, old buildings, nature pretty much anything.

we would love to meet up with some other local photographers.

i used to live in lake mary and frequent downtown orlando all the time. if i'm in the area, i'll be sure to let you know next time.

I am from Fort Lauderdale but frequent Orlando...

Looking for off the beaten path locations for doing some shots in Central Florida, anybody have any places they would like to share?

Looking for off the beaten path locations for doing some shots in Central Florida, anybody have any places they would like to share?

Leu Gardens in Orlando is nice

Let's see if we can all go get coffee sometime soon or something? I live in orlando now.

pixmedic - Leu Gardens is nice but want more of a rustic type setting, would love to do some shots around old abandoned buildings I think it would give some great backdrops.

Justman1020 - PM'd you but yea would like to get together and talk.

The only thing close to rustic like that is an really old looking church an the way to mount Dora. I assume is abandoned by the looks of it.

Graduated from UCF, but have since moved! I did like Leu Gardens, though. They had nice movie nights

Most reactions

New Topics

Back