out of interest

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Where is everyone from? I know we have the "from" fields in our profiles but few use them for their purpose. I would make a poll but I'd miss out lots of regions.

I'm from England.

Also, I've been trying to find a script where people can put an X on a map of the world to show where they're from. The only one I could find didn't have a config.php file so it wouldn't work. :meh:

Houston, TX but mine says that already. :)

15046308-S.gif

Another Ontarian, just north of lake Superior. If there were any more us we would need our own section. (little do they know we are all plotting to take over TPF) Did I write that out loud:blushing:

ferny said:
Where is everyone from? I know we have the "from" fields in our profiles but few use them for their purpose. I would make a poll but I'd miss out lots of regions.

I'm from England.

Also, I've been trying to find a script where people can put an X on a map of the world to show where they're from. The only one I could find didn't have a config.php file so it wouldn't work. :meh:

Try www.bravenet.com - they have this great thing called a Guestmap where everyone can mark where they're located - you need to register to get one though, but registering is free. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and I live in England too. Don't ask me where I'm from, it's far too complicated!!

from under a rock in Northern Mississippi. YE-FREAKIN-HAW!!!!!!!!

Try www.bravenet.com - they have this great thing called a Guestmap where everyone can mark where they're located - you need to register to get one though, but registering is free. Just a suggestion.
I'm always worried about getting spam from places like that.

I've noticed two users here who come from my town. :shock:

Most reactions

Back