Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-48.jpg

D750
f/8
ISO 110
1/100 Sec
24 - 120mm f/4G ED VR
85 mm

Thanks For Looking Any Comments Will Be Appreciated!

Enezdez

The background is just way too busy. It not only competes with the subject, it overpowers it.

The background is just way too busy. It not only competes with the subject, it overpowers it.
That's out of my control!!! lol

No it's not. Move the camera elsewhere.

It's someone's lawn, would you like someone to traipse through yours??? I would think not!!! But Thank You!!!

And somehow there's a 3-foot wide public sidewalk that dead-ends right in the middle of it?

It's someone's lawn, would you like someone to traipse through yours??? I would think not!!! But Thank You!!!

And somehow there's a 3-foot wide public sidewalk that dead-ends right in the middle of it?
Nope, it's in the country, no sidewalks, there is a driveway albeit that would be trespassing - just let it go!!! (I know I should!)

Cheers & Enjoy The Night Sparky! By The Way I have Other Photo's On Here Too!

Enezdez

Nope, it's in the country, no sidewalks, there is a driveway albeit that would be trespassing - just let it go!!! (I know I should!)

Cheers & Enjoy The Night Sparky! By The Way I have Other Photo's On Here Too!

Enezdez

Um.... the road you were standing on has to be so wide and quite long, doesn't it? After all, cars are much larger than you are. Does that preclude you from moving up and down the road?

That, or have you ever considered knocking on the door and politely asking if you could walk around the yard for the purpose of taking a few photos of their rather interesting decorations?

Nope, it definitely isn't! Try a longer lens and larger aperture which would have rendered the background much less crisply focused, making it far less intrusive.

Would not backing up and using a longer lens result in the same DOF?

If so, then one would merely need to stay put and open the aperture up.

Nope, it definitely isn't! Try a longer lens and larger aperture which would have rendered the background much less crisply focused, making it far less intrusive.

Would not backing up and using a longer lens result in the same DOF?

If so, then one would merely need to stay put and open the aperture up.
It could, but I didn't mention backing up! :p My suggestion would definitely result in less background, and more of what would be captured would be out of focus...

Ok, now that's realistic possibility, I just don't have a longer lens at this time - but I will note it for future use!!! Thanks!!!

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back