Outdoor Portraits C&C

mooney101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some seniors and a couple of my niece outdoor portraits, would love some feedback...

http://bcmphotography.com

1.)
outdoor11___001.jpg

2.)
outdoor11___002.jpg

3.)
outdoor11___003.jpg

4.)
outdoor11___004.jpg

5.)
outdoor11___005.jpg

6.)
outdoor11___006.jpg

7.)
outdoor11___007.jpg

8.)
outdoor11___008.jpg

9.)
outdoor11___009.jpg

10.)
outdoor11___010.jpg

A very strong set, they are all quite good. My first impression was that they are mostly a little on the bright side, especially looking at the skin tones....but that seams to be your style so I won't say it's wrong.

agreed, I think this is a very strong set. I think the skin smoothing is a little strong for my tastes, most noticeable in 3 but also obvious in 1,2,3,8,9,10

Very nice overall though.

Thank guys. I only really over do the skin with the seniors (young peeps). They LOVE the smooth look. :D

What did you use for editing? It looks like HDR, Nice work.

What did you use for editing? It looks like HDR, Nice work.

Got the HDR look from lightroom. Just takes some minor editing in photoshop to blend in some of the ruff spots but it can be done with one image and get great results. Very subtle HRD look to senior portraits seems to sit them off to me :)

Got the HDR look from lightroom. Just takes some minor editing in photoshop to blend in some of the ruff spots but it can be done with one image and get great results. Very subtle HRD look to senior portraits seems to sit them off to me :)

Wow I didn't think you could get that look from lightroom, looks good

pictures look great, however i am hoping the bathing suit pictures aren't senior pics ;)

pictures look great, however i am hoping the bathing suit pictures aren't senior pics ;)

Actually they are :) And just to show how differnt some moms can be, the mother had her on on fours and says "stick your butt in the air, its not up enough":confused: lol

wow your work is absolutely amazing, i love, love, love your website, you are an edit master, the ballet montage was just breath taking,

Thanks for the great feedback and personal emails. I've got some more stuff I'm working on and I'll post some more to get some more C&C. Its nice to hear from other photographers and get some honest feedback.:wink:

I'm not a huge fan of HDR portraits but these are truly amazing, awesome job there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back