Family for Critique

3of11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a really fun shoot. I would love any critique on these. Don't feel like you'll hurt my feelings. What do you think?

58762w-1.jpg

58122w-1.jpg

58862w-1.jpg

57562w-1.jpg

57942w-1.jpg

Any thoughts on these? I'm trying to figure out what no replies means. Are they just an average snap shot? Would you have purchased them if you were the client? What would you have done differently?

Nice photos, but they were kinda dark.

The composition in them works in all but 3 for me. I agree with the pp they look underexposed and there are some wb and color cast issues for me.

I've lighened them up a bit and love the difference. I'll try and post the lightened ones later. As far as the composition of #3, would it be better more in the top left corner, or bottom right corner?

Here are my lightened pictures. Any better? Are they too light?

IMG_587222w.jpg

IMG_587622w.jpg

IMG_588622w-1.jpg

IMG_581222w.jpg

IMG_579222w.jpg

I saw it was ok to edit your pictures so I gave it a quick go. I tried to make the colors pop more, but obvioulsy photobucket ruins everything including making the picture very pixelated.

IMG_579222w.jpg

I appreciate you taking the time to edit my picture. I like it. I definitely lost a lot of color with the lightening. Man, it seems I've still so much to work on. :confused:

yeah photobucket really made the colors suck as well, but I guess you get the idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back