No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

CLICK IMAGES FOR HIGH RES

1 Little Owl

3 Tawny Owl

4 if I hadn't of seen the spiders web on the bark I would of missed this shot

Some very, very nice shots!! Love 'em all, but for some reason, the look on the face in #2 draws me in.

Great series! The second one is my fave...the darker background really sets off the owl, and its expression is funny

cheers everyone

Ron - click on the shots and follow through to his website - there they are sharp = its just the silly resizing compression that hits LPs shots ;)

And 4th shot is the best for me - though number 2 is so iconic that I wonder what you paid that bird for the pose!

Ron - click on the shots and follow through to his website - there they are sharp = its just the silly resizing compression that hits LPs shots ;)

And 4th shot is the best for me - though number 2 is so iconic that I wonder what you paid that bird for the pose!

I clicked on #4 as that was the best in my opinion but it still came up soft. ???

Great chances for the shots but they all look soft to me as in not in focus.

I beginning to think you might need either a new monitor or your eyes tested to keep saying my shots are soft

cheers
cost me my soul to get that pose :lol:

Nice work. These images were a hoot.

punny :lol:

Show off! :p My highest complement.

-Shea

:biggrin:

I clicked on #4 as that was the best in my opinion but it still came up soft. ???

well you either think its soft or you dont :lol: the tree is soft but the owl is sharp, even in the full 10mp raw file its sharp but you have to remember that they are very soft feathers on that owl with subtle colour changes

The look on #2 is priceless. Love it.

cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back