Panoramic & a little help

Cameron Cushman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i went out and tried to do a panoramic yesterday with no tripod or anything. So i have lined them all up, adjusted the colors to what i thought was close enough that i had the ps abilities to do, but i cannot seem to get rid of the lines, so if anyone can help with that, then that would be awesome. Also any C&C is more than welcome

Oh this was taken at St Johns water conservation outside of Vero Beach fl

Panoramic2.png

I tried it but didnt get anything becuase it seems the shots were taken at different exposures

Can't help you with this set, but in the future, make sure that you use the SAME settings (ISO, shutter speed, aperture) with each photo of the panorama. Also, overlap BY AT LEAST 1/3 (if not 1/2) of the frame for each subsequent shot. The overlap will help in two main ways: (1) It will make aligning (assuming you're doing this manually) the shots much easier; and (2) even with the same exposure settings, you're going to have some type of vignette (darkening along the corners), and so with a large overlap you can effectively not use the sections that are heavily vignetted.

Alright well thanks for the advice, now i know for next time.

One other point to add to astrostu's excellent advice is that it is critical to keep the camera level, and rotate it about the nodal point for best results. Essentially that means keep the camera level and square to the scene as you rotate it.

What stitching software do you have?

I tried a quick edit for you....it isn't the greatest or anything. I used CS2 and I just attempted to clone out the lines...I tried cloning the entire sky to make it more even....I also tried to do the same with the water (although it isn't totally balanced!)...Again, it's just a quick edit and I've never done a pano before....hope its what you were looking for...
Panoramic2editcopy.png

I tried a quick edit for you....it isn't the greatest or anything. I used CS2 and I just attempted to clone out the lines...I tried cloning the entire sky to make it more even....I also tried to do the same with the water (although it isn't totally balanced!)...Again, it's just a quick edit and I've never done a pano before....hope its what you were looking for...
Panoramic2editcopy.png
It looks fantastic to me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back