Park Riding

PuppY_K1ck3R

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these over the weekend and I decided to play with the blk/wht layer mask.

DSC_6525blkwht.jpg

DSC_6527blkwht.jpg

DSC_6549blkwht.jpg

DSC_6551whtblk.jpg

DSC_6534blkwht.jpg

Very nice! All good, and I like the first one best. Seems to pop right out at ya! :mrgreen:

I like 2, 3, 4 because you can see the people flying in the air.... that is cool. :) With 1 and 5, that isn't too visible.

The comp is very centered on all of them. When shooting skating, you usually want to try and snap the shot right before the catch.

I don't know what Local is talking about about shooting before the catch, but I'd listen to him, as he seems smart.

I like where the shots were taken, cause it kind of shows you how crazy some of the stuff they're doing is. Like with the third one... It doesn't look like anyone would EVER be able to land anything like that, but they do! But that's coming from someone who doesn't know anything about skateboarding.

I also want to know what's up with the 4x4 skateboard? Those big, knobby wheels look kind of cool... That looks more stable, like something I'd be able to skate on...lol!

very nice shots.
I think most people wouldn't notice but I B&W the backgrounds too and I looked at yours and right around the people there is still a little color. Did you use photoshop or some other program?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back