Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
17000posts.jpg

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!

I feel so small now ....

madness utter madness :lol:

17,000????!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

Congrats on such a huge milestone! And folks, those aren't 'spam' type posts ...they're Lafoto's own pictures, as well as thoughtful, insightful comments on what we post.

wow, i faintly remember lafoto hitting 10000.

time flys, don't it? :)

You are the grandest of them all.....always with a response.

For my part, many thanks! :hail: :)

Paul

And it seemed like 15000 was just yesterday......

Congrats.

Awww, thanks folks :hugs:

As per Paul's request for cocktails in Alex_B's "From Russia with Love"-thread, here you are ... it has been a fairly "dry" party up to now:

cocktails.jpg

There should be something there for everyone!
(Please note that while the first photo, that of the fireworks, is mine, taken by me, this one is not, check the properties for more, ok. My party photos rarely are mine, I usually take them from the web).

Those who'd rather have just a beer, or wine, or champagne, or simply coffee, or tea ... just ask :D.

OMG. 17.000. That's some number!! I don't know wether to congratulate you or merely respect you... Well, let's do both.:lol:

And how about a large German beer? Bitte ein Bit...:lol::lol:

pascal

To the Spam Queen... errrm... Corinna, a heartfelt Congratulations. :lmao: When's the 20,000 celebration happening, in a monthy or so? :lol:

Hugs to all
6.gif
and thank you for being such a cool crowd, all of you

3.gif

And psst, Dimitri: my next party will be my three-years-on-TPF-party on 1 February ;).​

Better watch out LaFoto... I'm going to beat you to 20,000... Buuuuut.... I don't quite have the energy... Congrats :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back